1. Create new account: click “Sign Up” at ICIER Conference homepage.
2. Create a username, password, your email address, and FILL THE CAPTCHA.
3. Login to your account: click “Login” at ICIER Conference homepage or direct link in your email.
4. Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required.
5. Submit your abstracts.
6. Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
7. The conference committee will send officially letter and announce the abstract review result: Accepted or Rejected.
8. Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event – ICIER Conference” dashboard.
9. Upload your Full paper (after payment being confirmed by committee): by login to your account, then select “Upload Paper” menu under “Followed Event – ICIER Conference” dashboard.
10. Create your presentation.
11. Go to the conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score.